Aja Aja Italian Fan Sub FIGHTING!

MYname

« Older   Newer »
_Luka!
view post Posted on 28/10/2011, 14:17

myname

Il solista Hwanhee ha deciso di metter su un gruppo di 5 membri e si chiameranno MYNAME anche se si era pensato in Hwanhee Boys. Hanno debuttato a Ottobre.

MYNAME è composto da 5 membri e originalmente era conosciuto come Hwanhee Boys prima della loro denominazione. Insoo, Seyong, Jun.Q, il leader Gunwoo e il maknae Chaejin, hanno età compresa tra i nati dal 1988 al 1995.

-Membri-

SeYong
20110731_HwanheeBoys_SeYong_0001
Seyong, is known to be a rapper and a skilled dancer whose rap has been featured in Hwanhee’s “Love You Love You”, and served as Hwanhee’s dancer for “I Feel Like I’m Going to Die”. He has also been in the spotlight recently for having been friends with JYP idol group members.

Insoo
20110901linsoo2
Born in 1988, is a dance major at Sejong University, and stands 180 cm tall. His handsome looks have earned him comparisons to JYJ's Junsu.

"Insoo has excellent dancing skills and is a great vocalist. He's the vocal of the team, and as he is highly talented, we'd like you to look forward to his activities in the future," officials of H2 Media said.

JunQ
e1313d2a53185faaad0d5320470d7a7d_large
JunQ was born in 1993 and is currently a student at the Seoul Performing Arts High School. Like his fellow members, he stands at a tall height of 180 cm and boasts handsome good looks. Unlike his pretty boy image, though, lies a talented set of skills, as he's said to be a fantastic rapper.

"JunQ has a low-toned voice and he can rap and sing. He has a variety of skills that will be of great help as an idol so you can all look forward to it. JunQ previously earned attention for being a Lee Seung Gi look-alike when he was featured in a science book in his second year of junior high," officials of H2 Media revealed.

Chaejin e Gunwoo
20111005mynamechaejingu
Chaejin and Gunwoo, give off complete opposite vibes.

Chaejin (1995) has that cute, innocent charm which suits his maknae image. He is a sub-vocalist in the group.

Gunwoo, being the leader, exhibits a much stronger, charismatic image in contrast to Chaejin’s softer image. He will be the main vocalist of the group.

FOTOs:

I MYNAME rilasciano l'MV di debutto, “Message”

Video

0 replies since 28/10/2011, 14:17   211 views